Daniel has a Master of Mathematics (First Class Honours) at Durham University, a top UK Russell Group University. As a Native English speaker and fluent in Cantonese, he can help both local and international students improve their knowledge and skills.
He is familiar with the UK GCSE / A-Level syllabus and has experience with both core and advanced topics and is genuinely enthusiastic about mathematics.
Tutorials will focus on key skills, understanding the logic behind mathematics, developing problem solving skills, and practical applications. For all tutorials, emphasis is placed on delivering lessons in an interesting and engaging way. For younger children, visual aids and games will be used to make the learning environment fun and enjoyable!
Early Years (0 – 5 years old)
· Develop confidence and deep understanding of the numbers to 10, the relationships between them and the patterns within those numbers.
· Expand their spatial reasoning skills across all areas of mathematics including shape, space and measures.
· Explore numbers and shapes in their play, for example: represent numbers using their fingers, marks on paper or pictures, comparing groups of objects.
· Encourage children to be curious and not to be afraid to make mistakes.
Primary & Secondary School
· Tuition for all levels up to and including GCSE / A-Level, and exam preparation.
· Topics covered include: Number & Place Value, Number Operations, Fractions, Algebra, Ratio & Proportions, Geometry & Measure, Statistics, Probability.
· Additional areas of speciality include: Financial Maths, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Statistics.
Mobile: +852 6754 3270